Created by Tom Bradley Jr.
NOELANI LEE was a Vegas waitress who got tired of the constant grab ass, and after being paid off to keep her mouth shut about the antics of one particular obnoxious customer, she took the money and ran. All the way back home to Hawaii where she became a private eye, working for the Hilo-based Sato and Kato Detective Agency.
Medium-boiled, tongue-in-cheek attitude, plenty of local color and family squabbles, and way more fun than the recent Magnum P.I. reboot.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Former journalist and PR man Tom Bradley Jr. is a late-bloomer in the world of fiction, self-publishing the first novel in his Noelani Lee mystery series in 2013. A native Pennsylvanian, Tom holds a B.A. in Communications from National University in San Diego, and an M.A. in Strategic Communication and Leadership from Seton Hall University in South Orange, N.J. When he’s not writing, Tom can most often be found in suburban Las Vegas with his wife, Donna; a Bengal cat named Malia; and a basset hound who sometimes answers to Lola, reading, streaming far too many crime dramas, and hunting for unusual craft beers.
- The Kona Shuffle (2013) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The Hilo Hustle (2014) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The Pahala Twist (2015) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The Waimea Two-Step | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The Volcano Shake (2018) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The Wailoa Waltz (2019) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The Saddle Road Samba (2022) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- Let’s Go to Hawaii
Respectfully submitted by Kevin Burton Smith.