Created by Andrew Welsh-Huggins
ANDY HAYES is a disgraced Ohio State football quarterback who, two decades later, finds himself a Columbus, Ohio private eye; and one whose cases often drop him right into the centre of controversial issues.
But he comes about it naturally — his creator, Andrew Welsh-Huggins, is a writer and editor with the Associated Press in Columbus, Ohio who has written extensively on capital punishment, the drug trade, and politics. He’s also the author of several non-fiction books, including No Winners Here Tonight: Race, Politics, and Geography in One of the Country’s Busiest Death Penalty States and Hatred at Home: Al-Qaida on Trial in the American Midwest. Read ’em and weep…
- “With a reporter’s eye and a novelist’s flair, (Welsh-Huggins) raises the bar with each entry in his series. And his deepening development of Andy adds gravitas.”
— Richmond Times-Dispatch
- “Home for the Holidays” (January/February 2020, AHMM)
- Fourth Down and Out (2014) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- Slow Burn (2015) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- Capitol Punishment (2016) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The Hunt (2017) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The Third Brother (2018) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- Fatal Judgement (2019) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- An Empty Grave (2021) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- The End of the Road (2023) | Buy this book | Kindle it!
- Ohio Players: How Many More?
Private Eyes of the Buckeye State.
Report respectfully submitted by Kevin Burton Smith.