Created by Clifford Eth
Pseudonym of Eth Clifford Rosenberg
Illustrated by Brian Lies
A series of amusing and entertaining juvenile picture books about FLATFOOT FOX, just about the “the smartest detective in the whole world,” who solves woodland cases with the “assistance” of Secretary Bird and plenty of helpful clues, which observant children should have no trouble spotting.
Well, ya gotta start ’em somewhere…
Suggested for Grades 1-4.
- “Newly independent readers will smile at the silliness and solve the mystery long before Flatfoot Fox does. But no matter, this is just the stuff for beginning mystery buffs, and (Brian) Lies’s entertaining black-and-white pen-and-ink drawings add to the fun. Watch for another, for the ending sets the stage for Flatfoot Fox’s next case.”
–Pamela K. Bomboy (School Library Journal)
- Flatfoot Fox and The Case of The Missing Eye (1990) | Buy this book
- Flatfoot Fox and The Case of The Nosy Otter (1992) | Buy this book
- Flatfoot Fox and The Case of the Missing Whoooo (1993) | Buy this book
- Flatfoot Fox and the Case of the Bashful Beaver (1995) | Buy this book
- Flatfoot Fox and the Case of the Missing Schoolhouse (1997) | Buy this book
- “Oh mama I got dem cosmic anthropomorphic P.I. blues again…”
Going to the dogs, the cats and worse.