Created by Stephen Desberg (script) & Dan Panosian (art)
We’re definitely in ComixLand here—high-priced, globetrotting and always well-dressed manhunter JOHN TIFFANY is possibly the world’s greatest bounty hunter.
The only four people he trusts, we’re breathlessly informed, are:
- Pastor Lovejoy, an unorthodox priest
- Wan Chao, an underworld geek who’s in the process of converting to Judaism
- Dorothy, his trigger happy, right wing teammate
- Magdalena, a sex worker he has foolishly fallen in love with.
Make that three. Somebody’s placed a $800,000 bounty out on him, and one of his “friends” has apparently betrayed him.
Oh, and that bounty?
It doesn’t specify that they want him taken alive.
Expect car chases, foreign locations, betrayals, international intrigue… and guns, guns, guns.
- “Sordid, seedy, violent, and dramatic. If those words even remotely appeal to you in the endless search for comic reading pleasure, John Tiffany Volume One has you covered… By the time the evenly-paced graphic novel is done, people are dead, hearts are broken, and the promise of money opens the door for future thrills.”
- JOHN TIFFANY, VOLUME 1 | Buy the graphic novel
(2023, Mad Cave Studios)
Script: Stephen Desberg
Art: Dan Panosian
- Bounty Hunters
“Not your average nine-to-five job”
Respectfully submitted by Kevin Burton Smith.